Due to the recent way of how things have become and combined with the amount of issues lately, I have decided to completely redo everything from the ground up. In an effort to continue services, it has become necessary to restructure and rebuild to create a stable and better service.
Changes and impacted services are as follows:
- Ticket support will be limited.
- Domain services will be discontinued (purchase and renewal of domains).
- US based Shared / Reseller hosting migrated to a new location.
- DE (Germany) based Shared / Reseller hosting rebuilt.
- US based VPS services migrated to a new location and servers.
- ***DE (Germany) based VPS services will remain untouched.***
- All clients migrated to a newer and refreshed billing system.
- Support will be handled by myself exclusively for the time being.
- Host Mist will no longer exist after Jan 30th, 2017. A rebranding will take place to continue operations.
Locations impacted include both Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA. The new location will be Jacksonville, FL. Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA will no longer have VPS (OpenVZ and KVM), shared, or reseller hosting services.
For VPS services, all VPSes will be migrated in batches to new setups at the new location. Once migrated, an IP address change will occur and your billing account will be moved to the new billing system.
For shared and reseller hosting services, all accounts will be migrated in batches to a new setup.
A timeline for all migrations has been set as follows:
- OpenVZ services will begin migrating on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 10:00 PM Eastern Time. Migrations will continue nightly until finished.
- KVM services will begin migrating on Jan 26th, 2017 at 10:00 PM Eastern Time. Migrations will continue nightly until finished.
- Shared and reseller hosting services will begin migrating on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 11:00 PM Eastern Time.
Once things are settled at the new location, ticket support will be resumed and rDNS tickets will be answered accordingly after resolving any further issues. I appreciate your patience while this happens and I apologize in advance for any inconviences this may cause.
Host Mist LLC
Monday, January 2, 2017
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution